66ft Smart WiFi LED Strip Lights, 20m Alexa Color Changing Tape Lights
【Voice Control via Alexa & Google Assistant】 Onforu wifi led strip light with a simple conversation by Alexa or Google Assistant, you can wirelessly control your smart lights to turn on/off, set colors or change brightness. Only support 2.4Ghz WiFi connection.
【Synchronize Lights with Music】The led strips light can dance with beats of downloaded music from the phone. Decorating bedroom, porch, deck, and living rooms, adding spice to holidays and events like Christmas, Halloween, Parties.
【Timer & Memory Function】You can program schedule for different occasions, such as wake-up or bedtime mode, etc. Turn-ON/OFF light as per your daily routine. With memory function, it will stay at your last setting or color mode when turning on again next time.
- Product Name: 66ft/20m Smart RGB LED Strips
- LED quantity: 600 LEDs
- Waterproof: No
- Voltage: 24V
- Compatible With: Alexa, Google Home
- Size of LEDs: 5050 LEDs
- Lifespan: 50,000h
- Color: 16 Million Colour Choices
- 2 x 33ft LED Strip Light(Total 66ft/20m)
- 1 x 24V Power Supply Adapter
- 1 x Wi-fi Controller
- 1 x RF Remote Control
1. Is it one long strip of 66 ft? I need to cover 66 ft of the linear ceiling, but I don't want to connect multiple power adapters. Please confirm
Onforu 66ft Alexa LED Strip Lights is not a long strip of 66ft. In fact, there are 2 x 33ft LED Strip Light(Total 66ft/20m).
2. So you can control these with remote, your phone and an Alexa?
A simple conversation with Alexa or Google Assistant can be controlled by a phone app or RF remote. The remote control allows you to turn on/off the led strip lights from anywhere.
3. Why sometimes I can't control my strip lights normally through Alexa or APP?
Please make sure your light bar controller is in a position with the good Wifi signal
4. Are these waterproof?
No, I believe indoor use only
5. After it’s plugged in and stuff I just tell my Alexa to turn the lights on? how do I make Alexa do it or set it up?
You have to set up the Alexa skill in your Alexa app. The instructions on how to set up Alexa is in the manual for the lights.
6. Is the plastic part with the lights on it white?
No. the 66ft Smart WiFi LED Strip Lights is black.