50ft Smart WiFi LED Strip Lights, Dimmable RGB LED Light Strip, Color Changing Tape Lights Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant
【Voice Control via Alexa & Google Assistant】 Onforu wifi strip light with a simple conversation by Alexa or Google Assistant, you can wirelessly control your smart lights to turn on/off, set colors, or change brightness. Only support 2.4Ghz WiFi connection.
【Synchronize Lights with Music】The led light tape can dance with beats of downloaded music from the phone. Decorating bedroom, porch, deck, and living rooms, adding spice to holidays and events like Christmas, Halloween, Parties.
【Timer & Memory Function】You can program schedule for different occasions, such as wake-up or bedtime mode, etc. Turn-ON/OFF light as per your daily routine. With memory function, it will stay at your last setting or color mode when turning on again next time.
【Multi Coloured Dimmable Lights】The Alexa LED Light Strips to have 16 million colors with each color dimmable, the brightness of the light can be adjusted from 0% to 100%, warm white, cool light can be selected from the RF remote. The smart lights also have various settings of modes to adjust to the romantic atmosphere as you like. Set multi lights in one group to be controlled by APP together.
【What You Get】Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the product. We will reply to you within 24 hours.
- Product Name: 50ft/15m Smart RGB LED Strips
- LED quantity: 450 LEDs
- Waterproof: No
- Voltage: 24V
- Compatible With: Alexa, Google Home
- Size of LEDs: 5050 LEDs
- Lifespan: 50,000h
- Color: 16 Million Colour Choices
- 3 x 16.4ft LED Strip Light(Total 50ft/15m)
- 1 x 24V Power Supply Adapter
- 1 x Wi-fi Controller
- 1 x RF Remote Control
1. Is it one long strip of 50 ft? I need to cover 50 ft of the linear ceiling, but I don't want to connect multiple power adapters. Please confirm
Onforu 50ft Alexa LED Strip Lights is not a long strip of 50ft. In fact, there are 3 x 16.4ft LED Strip Light(Total 50ft/15m).
2. So you can control these with remote, your phone and an Alexa?
A simple conversation with Alexa or Google Assistant can be controlled by a phone app or RF remote. The remote control allows you to turn on/off the led strip lights from anywhere.
3. Why sometimes I can't control my strip lights normally through Alexa or APP?
Please make sure your light bar controller is in a position with the good Wifi signal
4. Are these waterproof?
No, I believe indoor use only
5. After it’s plugged in and stuff I just tell my Alexa to turn the lights on? how do I make Alexa do it or set it up?
You have to set up the Alexa skill in your Alexa app. The instructions on how to set up Alexa is in the manual for the lights.
6. Is the plastic part with the lights on it white?
No. the Color Changing Tape Lights is black.