What are smart LED strip lights and what are the advantages?
Smart LED strip lights are strip lights that can connect to Wi-Fi and adjust lighting effects through a mobile App or voice assistant Apps like Alexa or Google Home, enabling the lights to change at your will. you can control the lights through an App or voice control.
Compared to ordinary LED strip lights, the greatest advantage of smart LED strip lights is convenience. You can set a timer for the lights to automatically turn on or off, so that you won’t have to worry about forgetting to switch them off when leaving home, or facing total darkness when returning. If you don’t want anyone to illegally enter your home at night in your absence, turn on the LED strip lights remotely through your phone to appear as if someone’s at home. Additionally, voice control satisfies the needs of modern smart homes.
Step 1 Plug in and connect the light strip: Connect the light strip with the controller and the power supply according to the instruction.
Step 2 Connect your phone to the Wi-Fi of the controller: Activate the Wi-Fi of your phone and connect the LEDnetXXXX. (This is the Wi-Fi of the controller, not from the router in your home)
Step 3 Connect APP to Wi-Fi from the router in your home: Add device and search the Wi-Fi of the router in your home and then put in the password. (The router must be 2.4G. If the router in your home is 5G, then it will not be connected)
1. Not a 2.4G network or WiFi
2. The WiFi password is entered incorrectly, or the WiFi signal is unstable
3. After changing the WiFi password, the light strip needs to be reconnected
4. Make sure that the receiver of the light strip is close to the router
5. If still unable to connect, reset the light strip: turn on/off 3-4 times, the light strip flashes, reconnect