Factory lighting is needed not only to illuminate the entire production floor, but also to prevent worker fatigue, accidents and spikes in defective products. You know, staring at the same object for a long time, doing the same action, people are very easy to fatigue.
As a factory itself, a good lighting design to create a bright and refreshing working environment can not only improve the efficiency of workers' work, but also reduce the probability of work-related accidents to a greater extent. So
How do we design the lighting in the factory?
First of all, let's talk about the effect that factory lighting design needs to achieve.
- Ensure that the illumination of the operating space is sufficient to create a bright and refreshing workspace for workers.
- Ensure that the production workshop five lighting dead ends, to ensure that workers work more safely and efficiently.
- Prevent the production of dazzling light, to reduce the fatigue of workers when working.
How to achieve these requirements? Here, we mainly from the lighting methods and lighting selection of the two major aspects for in-depth analysis.
The lighting method is actually similar to home lighting, and commercial lighting is also mainly divided into general lighting, local lighting (operational lighting), and mixed lighting. Because the factory operating environment has simple and complex, space has large and small, and machinery and equipment also have size and height, therefore, relying on general lighting alone, sometimes it is difficult to avoid shadow and dead angle generation.
Therefore, we need to cooperate the above three lighting methods.
How to choose the lighting method?
- For small spaces, low floor height, and relatively short internal equipment on the factory floor, use general lighting.
- For illumination requirements are high, the working environment is responsible, or the machine and equipment tall shading factory workshop, it is recommended to use the form of mixed lighting to do the design.
- For a work area in the workshop illumination requirements higher than the general lighting of a wide range, you can use the form of zoning general lighting.
- For a particular operating scene that requires higher illumination, general lighting often can not meet the requirements, then the space can be local lighting.
- In any production plant, there should not be only local lighting.
How to choose to select stable, high-quality factory lighting fixtures?
For the factory lighting design, the choice of lighting fixtures, is critical. Usually, factory lighting light sources are mainly metal halide lamps, induction lamps and LED lamps, of course, LED lamps is undoubtedly a better choice. Factory lighting affects the visual perception of factors such as illumination level, illumination distribution, color temperature, etc., of which, the illumination on the efficiency of the impact of the first.
The national standard for factory lighting in fact has clear provisions for the need to configure local lighting operations, local illumination to achieve the corresponding space general illumination 1-3 times the illumination. And, for different industries, there are some industry lighting standards.
The choice of factory lighting fixtures, and safety, is always to be considered in the first place, no safety, no production.
- In the explosive gases or dust in the factory workshop or warehouse space should be selected three anti-lamps, and its control switch should not be installed in the same place, such as a necessity to install, be sure to use an explosion-proof type switch.
- In humid indoor and outdoor places, should use closed lamps with crystalline water outlets or open lamps with waterproof mouth.
- Scorching, dusty places should use floodlights.
- Corrosive gases and particularly humid indoor, sealed lamps should be used, and should be selected to do anti-corrosion treatment of lamps, and their switches should also do special protection.
- For the lamps subject to external damage, should do special protection network or glass protection, for the frequent vibration of the workplace, should be installed anti-shock type lamps.
In summary, factory lighting design, production efficiency, production quality and staff safety, and thus affect the survival of the enterprise. Therefore, as a business owner, do not be sloppy and careless about the lighting of the production plant. If you want to get more advice on industrial lighting design, you can refer to Industrial Light Ideas.